Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Question About the Blog



What are you all doing these next two weeks? Are you going to read my blog? And if you are, but not all the time, when are you going to read it? I want to know if I should close up shop for the week between Christmas Eve and January 1st. If I spill out my greatest creative efforts, I don't want to have nobody here to applaud them.

In any case, I probably won't stop posting as it seems to be almost impossible for me to do that. But I might post on some other topics, such as kicking butt and embroidery, or why my early childhood perverted me for evermore. Or post more bad poetry. Or why a cat might suddenly start peeing just outside the litter box. (Though I don't know why that might be, suggestions are welcome.)

Thank you for your answers in advance!