Thursday, January 06, 2005

They Just Don't Get It #3



This is my series on the itsy-bitsy things which are like the peas under the fortieth mattress of the sensitive princess who is a feminist. Not big and obvious things, but the almost unnoticed little stings. Let's see if you get this one. It's from the threads on Eschaton on January 3, 2005:


________
Sully's a pussy.
But then again why call him something he'll never see?

________


Fuck off. I knew this would degenerate into gratuitous gay bashing only reserved for right-wing gay pundits and not for heteros who've wrote much worse. And you things are going to help those like me? I never thought it.

Oh, and fuck off again while you're at it.
________

You're right, the pussy comment was gratuitous gay bashing. But I have no problem bashing his politics.

________


These are three different commenters.