Monday, July 01, 2013

10,000 Posts


I noticed that my previous post was the 10,000th on this blog.  Not all of those were written by me but most.  That's a lovely round number, 10,000. And I think the vast majority of those were served at least with some intellectual granola!  Mental pushups, perhaps, or deep knee bends with the little gray cells, eh?

My fiction-loving emotional side hasn't had such a great time all through this, but perhaps in the future I will post snippets from my Little Book Of Horrid Thoughts and similar stuff.  Or perhaps my emotional side better shut up in public, that goddess of doom.

Because there's a reason for my blog handle.  I was called Viper Tongue as a child, but I have worked very hard to turn that into a gentle and polite goddess chat with only hidden barbs.  Not completely successful but getting there, right? 

Some of you, my kind and sharp readers, have been along for the whole ride, and you have a special place in my heart.  I'm not sure how you did it, but my war helmet goes off for you.  And sincere thanks to all who read here and who teach me so much.

Cheers.