Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Darryl Pearce, R.I.P.



Darryl Pearce died suddenly on February 19, 2008. Darryl wrote a blog called Fuming Mucker. He also commented frequently here and on the Eschaton. I shall miss his beautiful spirit, his great sense of comedy and his great heart very much. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

A comment he wrote last June can be turned around and made into an obituary for him:

...well, I appreciate finding you... and everybody denigrated by the loud-mouthed, fright-wingers of the world.

Some, like Steve Gilliard, leave too soon. Alas, death is as natural as birth. Nevertheless, ...virtually through the keyboard and monitor...

thank you for being there.

Our little echoes across the electrons have helped me keep my sanity these past six years.

...hugs.


Hugs, Darryl Pearce. Fly, friend, fly.