Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Natural Next Stage






After victory comes a certain period of gloating and rest. So while I'm engaged in that (having my muse Erato pop grapes into my mouth) I decided to Write A Book. Wonkette did that and look what happened! She transmogrified into two guys and got herself a studious job.

Not that I want to get a job (too much work), but a book would be very nice. The covers could be made of simulated snakeskin with a facsimile of my fangs for a bookmark. The only question that remains to be answered is what it should be all about. Any suggestions are received with eager arms.

Though I do have a tentative name for the book: My Life As An Old Man. Note that I don't plan the title to have anything to do with the contents; it's just too good a title not to use.