Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A comment About the Comments

May I suggest using italics or bold text when you are quoting someone else's comment? It makes reading the comments much easier. You can do italics with this trick:
(i)the text you want to quote(/i)

except that you replace the parentheses with the v-shaped brackets. What are those called in English? They are like two letter V's who went drinking and then fell asleep on their sides, the first one with the legs of the V pointing to the right and the second one with the legs pointing to the left.

If you prefer bolding just replace the letter "i" in the above with the letter "b".

Try it. You can preview the result until you get it right.