Monday, March 28, 2005

Tasteless



This blog has no taste. The colors clash and quarrel with each other and the darker green on the lighter green is hard to read. I feel a little sick every time I come and check it out. In my defense, I have very little taste to begin with but I also didn't have much choice among the templates in 2003 and I was eager to start talking right away. So I picked the least annoying of the available off-the-rack alternatives.

Now I want a makeover! All the tucks and cuts and paddings that are needed to make the blog look properly divine. But what is a properly divine look? Give me some ideas here, please.

Then there's the whole question of Work. Like if it's work to change everything over I probably will get to it some time around the year 3005. Blogging is hard work anyway!