Sunday, November 21, 2004

They Don't Get It #1



This is a new weekly series I'm planning to begin right now. The idea is to pick something I come across in my surfing on the net that shows why feminists are still very much needed. Not something big and obviously relevant, but something that might not even seem sexist, something that will make people tell me that I have no sense of humor or something more important to do. Something to put a little thorn under our collective fingernails. Why not?

In return, I promise to do lots of sunny blogs in the future. Maybe a distant future, but a future nevertheless.

Ok. Here's number one. It comes from one of Saturday's Eschaton threads:

Democrats: always on the defensive. Always worried about what other people will think, or how something will "look". Grow some balls and fight like a man.