The Know-Nothing movement of the 1840s and 1850s had this platform (though a source for it is not provided at the link):
* Severe limits on immigration, especially from Catholic countries.
* Restricting political office to native-born Americans of English and/or Scottish lineage and Protestant persuasion.
* Mandating a wait of 21 years before an immigrant could gain citizenship.
* Restricting public school teacher positions to Protestants.
* Mandating daily Bible readings in public schools.
* Restricting the sale of liquor.
* Restricting the use of languages other than English.
It's not quite the platform of the Tea Party but the similarities are pretty obvious. Assuming that this indeed is the platform of the American Party (an alternative term for the Know-Nothing movement).