Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Pressure Of Teh Fluffy Posts



All work and no play makes Echidne the goddess of gloom. So we need to play. What fluffy posts would be good for that? What particular topics would you like to see?

I'd like to do something about sex as a fun thing for women, too. Not that those would be fluffy posts. They could be sticky posts or steamy posts or whatever. But my basic premise is that there is an enormous variety of sexual feelings and attitudes among women, an enormous one, and there's very little out there about that or what makes women sigh. Or roar. Or whatever. I also think that most everything I've read on the topic of female sexuality is just plain wrong. Well, at least that's a good beginning position to take. Kama Sutra by Echidne?

It's also quite possible that everything I've read about what makes men sigh or grunt or whatever is also wrong.