Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stuff



I'm guest blogging on American Street today. You might be interested in this post about your possible future inability to read sites like this one.

Then something I've been thinking about a lot. Should I focus my posts just on feminism? Currently I drift all over the political landscape of topics and sometimes off it, too. This is a topic I've asked about before, and if I recall correctly, the idea of doing a mixed bag of posting won. But times might be a-changing.

I still plan to do book reviews, but I haven't had enough time to read many new books recently, so the next one will be on Sheri Tepper's science fiction this weekend. Nobody is paying me for the reviews, by the way, but I'm always open for bribes. Just kidding, though you can press the donations button if you feel especially flush with money.

Is there anything I forgot? If you have questions of technical etc. nature, put them into the comments threads.