Thursday, December 02, 2004

Some of My Favorite Things



These are all blogs which make me salivate with the interesting thoughts they present and the beauty of the writing. They are all quite different and some are much more famous than others, but when I want to read something that will make me think or that will make me feel sated with good writing and thinking I turn to them. Or to many others on my blogroll of which I shall tell more in a later post.

But here are today's favorites: Orcinus for revealing all the horrors of the wingnuts, James Wolcott for excellent political writing, Amanda at Mousewords for being totally unique, flea at One Good Thing for her talents in writing and the same for Jeanne on Body and Soul. And for funny poetry I turn to Steve at the Yellow Doggerel.

Among my newest favorites are Bouphonia for offering good new angles on things I thought I knew thoroughly before and Roxanne for her fire.